Check-in date: 1 August 2022 or other dates specified by the Office*
*No early check-in is accepted.
The following table is only applicable to NEW residents whose check-in date is 1 August 2022:
|PGH 1||PGH 2||PGH 3||PGH 4-6|
|Time||9:30 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 – 5:00 pm||9:30 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 – 5:00 pm|
|Venue||G/F Lobby||G/F Lobby, PGH 3||G/F Lobby, PGH 3||1B Common Room, 1/F, PGH 4|
Please note that the check-in procedures and key collection must be done in person.
For other check-in dates, we accept check-in from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) within office hours. Application via email in advance is required for check-in during non-office hours.
Generally only deferral of check-in date within 1 month will be accepted. Application must be made via the following online form before official check-in date. A confirmation email from our Office will be sent within 5 working days.
|Application of Deferral of Check-in Date 2022/23|
Request of deferring for more than 1 month will only be considered with sound special reasons.
Please note that not showing up on check-in date without prior notice to PGH Office may result in cancellation of hostel place. If you decide to give up the hall residence, please inform our Office by email as soon as possible.
Bring the following items for Office use:
- Identification documents (e.g. HKID card/Passport/Student ID card/Admission Notification)
- One passport-sized photo
Report to the Office:
- Fill in Resident Information Form and Health Declaration Form
- Collect one set of Keys
- Collect one set of Notes to New Residents
- Conduct room checking and complete the online form within 7 days*.
- Collect CU-Link Card from Card Centre and register at PGH Counter for activating door access.
- Bring CU-Link to collect address proof at counter if necessary.
*If no report is received, PGH Office will assume that all items in the room are free from damages, and you will be responsible for any damages found afterward.