The following timetable only applicable to applicants who tender application on or before 21 April 2022.
|24 February 2022||Online Application for Hall Residence the Postgraduate Halls begins|
|21 April 2022 (5:00 pm)||Deadline for “Application For Residence at the Postgraduate Halls” via e-application
E-application form is suspended and will be reopened on 3 May.
|26 May 2022||Successful list with hall and room type is posted on webpage; waiting list is posted on webpage
* No individual notification will be issued.
|27 May 2022
||Application fee refund for applicants on the waiting list
Email should be sent to PGH Office from the said date and cheque should be reclaimed in-person at the JCPGH 1 Office.
|30 May – 31 May 2022 (12:00 noon)||Application to form roommateship for successful applicants (Optional)
– Application form will be available on “Downloads” of the PGH webpage on the said date.
– Applications may fail due to insufficiency of vacant shared rooms.
– Submission of application form by deadline here.
|7 June 2022 (9:00 am – 10:00 am)||Drawing lots for roommateship
– Applicants who have applied to form roommateship (shared room applicants) may draw room numbers in the JCPGH 1 Office from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (first-come-first-served).
|14 June 2022 (9:00 am – 10:00 am)||Drawing lots in the JCPGH 1 Office (Optional)
– All current residents and new applicants can draw their own room number on 14 June 2022 starting at 9:00 a.m. in the JCPGH 1 Office.
|21 June 2022||Final list of successful applications with hall and room number is posted on PGH webpage and notice board.|
|21 June – 28 June 2022 (5:30 pm)||Online registration for all successful applicants
– Late registration will be regarded as giving up the allotted hostel place.
– The application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances once registration is completed.
|21 June – 26 July 2022||Current residents move to newly allotted rooms
– For current residents who fail in applying for 2022/23 residence, they have to move out before 18 July 2022 12:00 noon.
|1 August 2022||Hostel Keys Collection for new residents
1 August 2022 (Monday), morning session ONLY,
from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, at G/F Lobby, JCPGH 1
1 August 2022 (Monday), morning session ONLY (for JCPGH 3 residents ONLY),
from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, at G/F Lobby, JCPGH 3
1 August 2022 (Monday), afternoon session ONLY (for JCPGH 2 residents ONLY),
from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm, at G/F Lobby, JCPGH 3
PGH 4 – 6
1 August 2022 (Monday), afternoon session ONLY,
from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm, at 1B Common Room, 1/F, PGH 4
Please bring along (1) one recent passport size photograph and (2) your student I.D. card/HKID card/Passport/Admission Notification, to the respective hall for hostel keys collection.
– Early check-in is not accepted. Requests for check-in deferral should be made to PGH Office via the online form (link to be activated by 4 July) in advance.
|1 September 2022||Hostel Keys Collection for new residents whose admission date is on 1 September 2022|
For details, please refer to “Note to Applicants 2022/23”.