PGH Activity: Tsim Sha Tsui Community Tour with Ethnic Minority on 18 June
Our outdoor activity is back! This time a South Asian guide is bringing participants to visit some of the most culturally and religiously significant spots in Tsim Sha Tsui. You may also learn about the situation of ethnic minorities and South Asians in Hong Kong, the history and cultures of Islamic culture and much more. Details are as follows:
Date: 18 June 2022 (Saturday), 10:30 am – 1 pm
Meeting Point: Tsim Sha Tsui (exact location will be sent in the confirmation email)
Quota: 10 – 20 students*
Fee: $50 (Non-refundable; including guide fee)#
* Tour will be cancelled in case of insufficient enrollment.
# Transportation is NOT included.
Highlights of the tour
– Visit to Mosque, Chungking Mansions and Haiphong Road Temporary Market, etc.
– First-hand sharing about the situation of ethnic minorities and South Asians in Hong Kong
– Explore the history and cultures of Islamic culture
– Learn some special greetings
Pay cash at the counter of PGH 1, 3 or 4 by 9 June. First-come, first-served.
Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email a few days before the tour.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 3123 (Mandy, Resident Tutor of PGH 5)
All PGH residents are welcome. Don’t miss the chance and register now!